What to do now he didn't block me, should I just delete him?

So I've been dating this guy for about a month and yesterday we had our first big fight. were it kind of looks like its over. He really done something to hurt me which I didn't expect from him. So I deactivated my facebook which to him could have looked like I blocked him. This morning I notice he blocked me on WhatsApp even tho we hadn't been messaging there.

So I sent him a message saying all about how he hurt me, made me feel like nothing and that I didn't block him on fb but I've reactiveted it so he can go ahead and block me or delete me cause that's clearly what you want. As soon as he got the message he went straight online on fb but he didn't delete or block me.

Tbh I was expecting him to do it. I don't want things to end with him but he really hurt me I've been crying the past two days non stop because of him. So should I keep him there or delete him myself? I'm still really upset so I know I'm making irrational decisions.

• Don't delete him wait till you calm down
  • Delete him since he is ignoring you
  • Other
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to just take a step back if it's only been two days. Guys generally need a while to mull things over if they get very upset. It's hard to know the real situation though without knowing what he did that hurt you so badly.

What Guys Said 4

• You should break up with him. He deserves someone better than you. You how emotional maturity of a 12 year old. I feel bad for anyone who has the misfortune of being assosiated with you.

• So he done something shitty to her. So she deactivated her Facebook then he he decides to block her from WhatsApp. And she's being immature. Don't think so they're both to blame but him more

• Is that really you in the picture?

Wait until you calm down. People do irrational things when they're upset.

• He didn't do it because he has now realized that you didn't block him. Which he was probably hurt by. If he blocks you it will be the final nail in the relationship. Making decisions when upset are definitely not good so wait till you both calm down.

• Stop torturing the poor guy... I hope he dumps you

• How am I torturing him? when he done something really crappy to me first that most girls wouldn't forgive him over.

• @Needananswer13 And what did he do exactly?

• Here come the defenders of women!!

"Those who trust women... trust deceivers"

What Girls Said 2

• I say he thought you blocked him, it hurt his feelings so out of spite he blocks you from WhatsApp. I think if he didn't want anything to do with you he would have unfriended you by now. Just wait till you're not upset then try contact him. If it doesn't work forget him.

• Keep calm and text him in a few days. I don't think he will block you.