What do you consider as GROUNDS for a DIVORCE?

What are some legitimate reasons for a couple to consider divorce?

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating, abuse... etc. Essentially anything that just crosses the line.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Infidelity, abuse, addiction, crime.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 10

• In the era of no fault divorce, there are no requirements for the appropriate grounds for divorce.

All that is needed is one spouse who is desiring to leave the marriage.

• Violent behaviour (emotional or physical) that can't be rectified.

Refuseal of sexual intamacy for a long period of time without a valid reason or no effort to correct.

• 1 Domestic violence.
    2 Not being encouraged by your spouse to do what you want to do. I think husband and wife should work like a team.
    3 Infidelity.

• infidelity is the biggest one but i think irreconcilable differences is the major one

• Infidelity, physical or emotional abuse, gambling issues that affect the security of our family and asset assets

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 7

• A home wrecker or wrecker's! I can forgive, but I can't forget and I definitely wouldn't trust him after that even if he changed it'll always be in the back of my mind. If he really loved me he wouldn't have risked our relationshio and cheated period. Some people just can't take be cheated on. I hear there a worse things than cheating, but for now this would make me file for divorce so quit and also abuse... I don't play those type's of games. Other thing's can be worked out.

• Cheating is the only way I would divorce.
    If its personal arguements etc. Then we shouldn't have married in the first place

• any and every reason given to separate permanently.

• Cheating, abuse, neglect, discomfort, not happy, miserable, nothing exists anymore

• Cheating, abuse, not being in love anymore.

• More from Girls
    2