He kissed me...shouldn't he bring up the fact that HE kissed ME?!

My ex kissed me on 2 separate occasions. The first time I got offended because I felt like he was just doing it because he wasn't dating anyone. And I know he's still attracted to me.

The second time was a little more confusing and made me wonder if he wanted me back. But we never talked about it. Did he regret it? It's so frustrating that he keeps crossing that friendship barrier he put up in the first place.

What's his deal?

11

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him. Yes, he /should/ be the one to bring up the topic with you for precisely the reasons you mention, but he's playing the coward card and now you have to make do with the hand he's dealt you. Tell him that he's frustrating you with his mixed signals and that you want an honest, unambiguous answer about whether or not he wants to get back together with you; that way, you can make the best decision for yourself given the circumstances.

If he refuses to give you a clear answer, work the assumption that he's just using you and doesn't want you back.