Is my ex hiding her?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago saying that he was interested in someone else. Since then I cut all communication with him. Knowing him he would be showing her off and posting pics of them on FB, but none of our mutual friends have heard or seen him with another girl. I myself haven't seen him with a girl. Well at first he didn't come around as much and then he started coming around more. We have a daughter and I figured if he wants to see her that he has to make that effort himself. I'm not going to be the one forcing him to spend time with her. Anyway he use to come over a lot sometimes as early as 7 in the mornings. I don't know what that was about, he was always the one trying to initiate conversation with me, but I didn't really want to. After trying a few times he just seemed to have stopped trying because I wasn't giving in. I just ignore him all the time and I only talk to him when it's about our daughter and nothing else. When he does come over he has a car and he parks on the other side of the parking lot and walks over to my place, I dont know why he does that. Is he hiding her and why? He knows I don't care and I wouldn't do anything to make a fool out of myself.

11

What Guys Said 1

• could it be his new g/f doesn't know about the daughter or that he goes to your house to see her. if thats the case he doesn't want her to think he is cheating being seen at your house. even though you might not want to talk to him you are going to have to have a long talk about your daughter and whats best for her.
    1 you both have to acknowledge you will be seeing other people and you will agree not to interfere unless it hurts the daughter
    2 the both of you will always treat each other with repect when the daughter is around, she does not need to hear ether of you calling the other a bad person.
    3 when it comes to custody. things happen that out of your control on scheduled days be flexible for her sake. and never use her to get back at the other.
    this was just idea on what to talk about. you two might not like each other but you have to find middle ground your both adults and should always act like it. she does see and hear more than you think.

• That's what I'm trying to do is to be civil and focus on our daughter only. He's the one that's always trying to pick a fight with me over the past and makes it seem like it's all my fault on what he's going through. I just tell him keep your problems to yourself because I don't want to hear it and that his only business coming over should be about our daughter. I don't use my daughter against him. He can see her anytime he wants. I have no problem with that, but the trying to pick a fight part I don't like and all I have to do is walk away cause my daughter doesn't need to see or hear any of that.

• i'm sorry my comments. i should have been directed to him. its him that has to grow up and put all differences aside for the common good of the daughter. it just angers me that she is paying the price for someones inability to put differences aside so she doesn't have to see all the negativity. .

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. He left you. Seeing her will only make you feel worse.