Am I in love with him or should I break up with him... HELP?

Hey, so I've been going out with my boyfriend for the last five years (despite breaking up 2 and a half years ago for a month). he's 24, im 21 and he is my first ever boyfriend. Anyway he's so good too me and has always been supportive but I just don't think I love him as much as I used to? We get along most of the time but, I just feel like we don't have a big enough connection and enough to talk about! Even though I'm with him so long, I only know a handful of his friends and he barely knows any of mine (we live on different sides of the city) so we never go out for drinks with friends. I see him 3-4 times a week and we'd go to the cinema or chill in each other's houses. It's always just the two of us which can get quite boring sometimes. We barely have sex ( probably once every 2months) which is a big problem as I'm in my 20s and don't want to feel like I'm a married couple yet! When I go clubbing with friends I find myself talking or looking at other boys, (i like the attention when they look at me) but i would never cheat on him! Anyway, I can't figure out if I love him or I am in love with him. I've thought about breaking up with him for a while now but I know it would come as a shock to him. Last time we broke up, it was me breaking up with him so I know if I was to do it again there would be no chance of us getting back together... Help!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Do it break up and lose him for ever... Let it go..

What Girls Said 1

• Try to spice it up and do some fun things together. Communicate and have more sex. Tell him everything you told us and then decide TOGETHER what should be done. Honestly, the older you get, these things won't matter at all. You might regret it later on, Being in a relationship isn't about showing each other off to friends and being together all the time. You got your own life and he's got his. You shouldn't be that dependable of him, as far as I see it it's not like him being you're boyfriend is stopping you from living your life to the fullest. If you think it's gonna be different with someone else, you're wrong, Sure, it will be exciting and fun in the beginning, but the same thing is gonna happen later on. It's life, it's how it goes, you can't run away from it. Why going through all the trouble of finding someone else to have fun with, when you can do that with him? You were lucky for having an amazing guy for you're first boyfriend, but just because he's amazing doesn't mean everyone else is. Trust me, people are garbage and it's so hard to find a fitting person. Do you really wanna go through heartbreaks and such? I wouldn't. There's just so much more important things in life then do worry about these silly things you're going through. You are young you need to think about you're future and your job, because when real life struggles kick in you're gonna realize how this is nothing. You're actually gonna be glad that you got him. It's up to you to decide. But trust me, every couple goes through this after awhile.