Should I be worried?

My boyfriend and I have been dating 2 months now. And I don't hear from him a lot but yesterday was the first day he didn't text me one time the whole day. I texted him 6 times and he still hasn't wrote me back. I'm crying because I feel like he hates me. Is it bad if I haven't heard from him in one whole day? I texted him 6 times.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound really insecure. Why do you feel so insecure? It's definitely an issue that you're going to have to deal with or it will most definitely ruin your relationship and any other future relationships you may have.

Maybe he is busy. Maybe his phone battery has no power.

Let me put it to you like this. How would you feel if your parents constantly blew up your phone with messages and calls? Asking where you are, who you're with, what you're doing? Would you feel happy about it? They love you and you love them. You don't constantly blow up their phones 6 times a day. You must love in such a way that the person feels free. Time to look inward and sort this issue out.

I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal. Don't be clingy.

What Guys Said 2

• No grow up. Its one day jheeeze

• Relax my sweetness. Maybe his phone has gone flat or there's no signal or he could just be really busy right now.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!