Found out my ex discovered she's being cheated on by her new boyfriend.. situation has me confused?

So my ex and I broke up almost a year ago (dated for 5 years and she's cheated on me once). She accused me of cheating (which I wasn't and never have) and broke up with me, blocked me and deleted all pics of us on social media. Within a month she started dating a new guy. She would contact me occasionally, sometimes she would break down and tell me she still loved me and missed me. I did my research and kinda creeped on the new guy. Found out he was messing around on her, but never told my ex. Well a few days ago, she found out that he has a separate FB account that he's been using to talk to other girls and apparently someone gave a note telling her that he's a cheater. From what I heard, he denied it and said someone else made that separate account. (It was bittersweet finding this out being that she left me for an actual cheater, karmas a bitch) Well now they think I was the one that did it. Granted, I've been wanting to work on things with my ex, but I would never stoop that low. So I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Apparently she broke things off with him, but still talks to him. Its only been a few days since this all happened but it aggravates me that she dropped me so quickly for no good reason and now here she is with a guy who's obviously fooling around on her, she caught him, has the proof of it, and is still apparently letting him stick around. So honestly I don't know what to do or think. It seems like she's in denial about the whole thing. Any advice or insight?

12

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds unhealthy I think you should stay away from her

What Guys Said 2

• Do absolutely nothing. Not my monkey, not my circus.

Why would you want to be with someone who cheated on you. Once a cheater, always a cheater I say. Worse thing you can do is get caught up in all that again. You'll just be setting yourself up for another disappointment. Remember how you felt when you found out she was cheating on you in the 1st place.

I'd leave that shit where it belongs. Behind you in the past.

• Keep well away and let her stew. She's made her bed so let her lie in it..