My Fiancée cheated, what can I do now?

I walked in on my fiancee in bed with my brother. I dumped her. How can he get over her?

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow,
    sorry to hear about that! i hope your brother got the brunt of your anger. And your fiancee is beyond stupid. That is the worst thing to do to someone whom you are suppose to love. I can't tell you how to get over her though.. that is totally your decision.. But the punching bag and getting smashed may be a good option for A couple of days.
    take care and no matter what stay happy :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can remove her and her poison from your life. It'll hurt, but you can move on, and find a better woman who would never cheat.

I'm more wondering how you'd deal with your brother from then on out. I have a feeling that is one of the few situations where I would react violently, and not in self defense. When my brother woke from his coma, the doctors would be telling him all about the teeth I made him eat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE