My Fiancée cheated, what can I do now?

I walked in on my fiancee in bed with my brother. I dumped her. How can he get over her?

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow,
    sorry to hear about that! i hope your brother got the brunt of your anger. And your fiancee is beyond stupid. That is the worst thing to do to someone whom you are suppose to love. I can't tell you how to get over her though.. that is totally your decision.. But the punching bag and getting smashed may be a good option for A couple of days.
    take care and no matter what stay happy :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can remove her and her poison from your life. It'll hurt, but you can move on, and find a better woman who would never cheat.

I'm more wondering how you'd deal with your brother from then on out. I have a feeling that is one of the few situations where I would react violently, and not in self defense. When my brother woke from his coma, the doctors would be telling him all about the teeth I made him eat.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there, my friend... except not a family member.

Good you broke up with her. Now you need to focus on you, on your healing. If you are more introverted, stay in and do fun hobbies. If you're more extroverted, hang out with friends and do fun activities.

Your brother on the other hand... that's low. He's family.

What Guys Said 11

• I hope you beat the shit out of your brother. Obviously she was a horrible person, I don't know how you could not get over her.

• sue her ass, pursue damages.

• Man seriously beat the living shit or of your brother... What a fucking back stabber!! If I was in your place I was disown him forever... I would never want a brother like that... Who needed enemies when you have a piece of shit brother like that...

And tell your ex's parents what she did and expose that whore! Don't let this go so easily..

• id dump your brother too

• Seriously? I would cut them both out of my life, they would be dead to me. If I didn't actually murder them.

• I wouldn't dwell on her too much, it's your brother I'd have the problem with. That's not cool.

• Beat the shit out of your brother, dump her, and laugh.

• Wow that's messed up. Flush that turd immediately. Never take a girl back after she cheats. Also, beat the fuck out of your brother. Never trust a woman farther than you can throw her.

• Move on to the next one.

• Just move on.. nothing more you can do.

• Did you know that most wives have admitted that they have a backup husband? lol... Feminism is a lie... I'll leave you with the words of St. Albert the Great -

"Woman is less qualified [than man] for moral behavior. Women are inconstant and curious. When a woman has relations with a man, she would like, as much as possible, to be lying with another man at the same time. Woman knows nothing of fidelity. Believe me, if you give her your trust, you will be disappointed. Trust an experienced teacher. For this reason prudent men share their plans and actions least of all with their wives.

Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison with his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she herself cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil... In evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good."