Girlfriend broke up with me help?

It was a solid 4.5 months and we had a few small arguments like any relationship. She broke up with me last night randomly through text, saying we having been having too many arguments over the same petty things and 1 argument I became a little aggressive but never no name calling or swearing and I told her sorry over 200 times, and brought her to a basketball game and bought her a teddy bear and showed I'm sorry, she keeps saying she can't get over how I made her felt and she lost feelings for me and she blocked me everywhere expect phone and text. I was always there for her I litterly did treat her like gold and I find it hard for someone you love to just lose it like that? She said there's no negotiations... I don't Believe her.. And I really want her back. She had abusive relationships before and I think she's scared or something, but I'm nothing like those past people. I don't know what to do she was crying over the phone when I said I hope you can find someone better than me.. And I started to cry. Is there any chance? I do love her more than anything and I know she doesn't mean what she says I just feel she doesn't...

I'm 20 she's 21. She's been also suffering for depression and anxiety. I honestly gave her everything I could. Her family loved me. I even called her dad to explain what happened and show respect...

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Regardless of how good you treated her, it's not enough to sustain a relationship. Someone can be wonderful in many ways but that doesn't mean they are a) right for you and b) someone you have romantic feelings for. She could have realized that she's not feeling it anymore. Or the accumulation of fights led her to think you aren't compatible.

Either way, you need to realize that if you ever want a shot at her again you'll need to resist contacting her and should wait for her to make a move. If she dumped you it's on her to win you back. Not the other way around. So you need to delete her number, stop talking and focus on other things in your life right now.

• I'm not messaging her. She said some harsh words to me last night how I was nothing? How I treated her so bad? I treated her like gold honestly.. She's got scared and closed me out because in the past she had abusive relationships and she got hit.. I was always there for her depression you name it.. I'm so shocked and hopefukly she comes around and doesn't mean it...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Give her space and in the meantime move on. Maybe in the future she will reach out and y'all can try again.

• Shouldn't have been aggressive over petty things. Better luck next time I guess.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more