Best Guns n' Roses track!

Ah finally a question where four options are plenty.

• Welcome to the Jungle
  • Sweet Child o' Mine
  • November Rain
    Vote C
  • Paradise City
    Vote D

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose Sweet Child o' Mine...but I really like all the songs you listed. Unfortunately this band has let me down twice...and didn't show for the two concerts I had bought tickets for.

What Girls Said 5

• I voted November Rain - but I love Live and Let Die.

And er, a bit shamefully, according to my brother, Yesterdays.

• All amazing tracks, but Slash's solo in Sweet Child O' Mine made me choose that one. I'll play the song just to hear it. Axl's voice is amazing. Lyrically it's one of the best songs.

• You could not list enough of Guns 'N Roses songs that were worthy of the 'best',haha.Civil War is an incredible one,though.The lyrics are so deep and passionate so as to make you stop and really think.GnR is an amazing band and I'm just sorry to say I haven't had the opportunity to see them in concert.Great question,by the way.

• Welcome to the Jungle

Paradise City

I don't know a whole lot of their songs but from what I've heard most of their songs are good

• welcome to the jungle

What Guys Said 2

• Jungle, as it most fully conveyed the kind of anxious frenzy at the route of their being. I must say I was also greatly entertained by their cover of Live and Let Die.

• I like all these song but Welcome to the Jungle has become an anthem.