I have been with this girl for about 5-6 years. We don't live together, but we did at one time.. now we are an hour apart. There are a few things that bother me, I am not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Last 3 months or so she has been constantly trying to instigate fights or arguments. Sexually she has been trying new positions and such, or at least new to me. Last few times that I have offered to see her she has had some excuse that we can't meet up. A few times that I have been at her place she has received online messages that start our rather flirtatious.

Are these red flags or am I just making too much of nothing?

Today I noticed some pictures she posted on faceb**k of her at a costume convention after party wearing just bra and panties. These pictures are from a couple months ago. There were 4 other girls and one guy in the picture.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She's planning on cheating on you and the fights are a method she's trying to use to break up with you - she's hoping you would

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry...I think they're flags...Maybe it's just time for you two to become friends with benefits and move on...? But in my experience, she IS having other experiences that don't include you...Best of luck...Cheers!

What Guys Said 1

• the sex part could be her maturing in sex and wanting to explore, but the whole excuses and freakn chatty flirt flirt crap...red flag she might be on the verge of cheating but maybe she hasn't yet so there is still time if you love her to change her mind and bring her attention back to you.