Shall I break up with her?

I have been dating a girl for about a month now. During this time I have shared very intimate momments with her, and she told me she loves me and I am the man of his life. I also feel very near of her.

On the other hand, ever when I am liking the relationship a lot, I have a strong intuition that it will not work in the long run. The reason is simple: I am very healthy and physically strong, and she has very bad health. Even when she seems to be changing lifestile habbits, the truth is the relationship right now feels to me like I am the god and she is trying to convince me of staying in it.

I feel the girl very attractive intellectually, but her physic makes me feel like the relationship is unbalanced. And I am not talking about the physical aspect of it, which for sure is important too, but specially about the feeling I am pursued. In contrast of just mutually shared.

So what do you think I shall do?

• Break up
  • Try to work on things

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are having doubts, when you're only for a month with her, that's not a good sign. I would break up. The beginning of a relationship is the most wonderful moment, without having any doubts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest you shouldn't give up, not so fast. I can understand and yes you're right physical health is important, but you can do your best to help her out.

• Hence you should stay and work on things. That will be my suggestion

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Try and work things, talk to her about the things she could change.

• No fatties.