If someone pretends to have feelings and uses you for sex instead of telling you they don't want to hang out are they a good person?

My ex and I started hanging out a while after breaking up. we broke up because he had cheated twice. when we hung out it felt the same way it did when we were dating. we cuddled, kissed, hooked up, sent pictures, flirted etc. this went on for three months. he even invited me to visit him at school two times. the last time, he admitted that he had only been using me this whole time and that he had been in a relationship with someone else and that he loved her and not me. he said he didn't tell me because he had a hard time telling me he didn't want to hang out with me, so instead he agreed to hanging out rather than telling me the truth. does this mean he is a good person, beause isntead of hurting me he lied to protect my feelings?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he didn't lie to protect your feelings. That was just another lie. He lied to you because he was using you, and trying to get something on the side. He was most likely also lying to this other girlfriend of his, that he supposedly loves, about what he was getting up to with you.

He is a terrible person in just about any way you can look at this. 100% self-centered and willing to lie without remorse to get what he wants. And willing to try and twist those lies to make him look like a good guy. One of the worst types of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Being honest with someone and tell them that they are only looking for a hook up is being a good person. It's NOT okay to pretend to have feelings for someone to be so selfish and take what you want. What he told you makes me want to punch his face, if you were my daughter I would be super pissed. This guy is a loser, you do not need a boy like this. Note that I said a boy not a man. If he ever tries to reconnect with you again you ignore him. Boys like this are hypocrites, been there done that at the age of seventeen. He even cheated on his girlfriend now that is not a good personality trait in someone.

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't read after "using you for sex". I don't tolerate this; that person isn't anything for me.

• Why would you think that he would suddenly have a turn around after he cheated twice? He's not a good person. Just because you want something it doesn't change the facts.

• No. He wasn't afraid of hurting your feelings. He was afraid of his own discomfort at being in that awkward conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck no he's a dick, that's sons fuct up shit, id leave his ass alone

• oooh no, he's a terrible person.