Should I take a break from my boyfriend and try to pursue somewhat of a relationship with my co-worker?

I've been in a relationship with the same guy for nearly 5 years. We have an 11 month old daughter together. I've been 100% faithful. I've never cheated on him and he hasn't cheated on me. We really love each other. About two months ago I started my new job. One of my co-workers has caught my attention. He's very cute and super sweet! We talk a lot, and come to find out, we have a lot in common. More than my boyfriend and I do, actually! Anyway, I've been thinking about him a lot. When I'm at home, I think about him more than I think about my boyfriend. I get nervous when I'm around my co-worker. I haven't felt this way since I was in high school. I feel like I am betraying my boyfriend by thinking about another guy. Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend! I don't want to break up with him, but I do sometimes want to date other guys.. especially my co-worker.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Should I take a break from my boyfriend and try to pursue somewhat of a relationship with my co-worker. Or is this thing with my co-worker just a crush and should I just ignore him?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• As you have a daughter, you don't want to go rushing into anything, But you don't want the only reason your together to be her. Why not try spending more time with your boyfriend ?. Try and get the feelings back for him you must of had before.

Do you know your co-worker likes you ? are you sure you're really into him ? if its just a crush, you need to be carefull. there are more people involved. don't start anything with the co-worker untill you have sorted everything with your boyfriend, it won't solve anything.

hope this helps (:

• You are absolutely right. I had the same thoughts in my head, but I guess I just need someone else to tell them to me. Thank you!