I can't stand the fact that my ex moved on and is doing so much better without me?

he's off at college, has a bunch of new friends, joined a frat, is dating a girl in a sorority, gets invited to a bunch of parties, always is in pictures with other girls, parties and drinks all the time. he used to say he couldnt imagine his life without me and didn't know what he would do without me, but he ended up cheating on me and dumping me and now he's better off. why did this happen? it makes me upset, especially becaue I've had a hard time with the break up and he told me to move on and that he doesn't want to be a part of each others lives anymore.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, i dont wanna say this because its stupid, but he's winning the break up, but the only reason he's winning is because you give a shit. don't give a fuck about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop thinking about it. Take up a new hobby. Keep your mind engaged. There's no good reason to look backwards at this time. Forward momentum only.

What Guys Said 4

• he's "better off" because he's moved on. stop focusing on what he has and focus on what you want. by moving on you can give yourself the opportunity to get the things you want.

• Lol he's just living life, you should too and don't compare yourself to him if you know you gonna loose lol

• You weren't meant to be. Dwelling on it isn't going to get you anywhere.

• Well grow up and get over it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!