I've always been bad at this but I'm just bored in the relationship I'm in honestly it's only like 2 months old. I'm not ready for a serious relationship coming off a divorce and just need some tips on how to handle this. It's really not her it's me. That's a classic line buts it's true.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• thats very considerate of you.. no really, the best thing is to be honest it will be hard for you and her but she will hopefully one day think back feeling appreciative that you didn't waste more of her time. life is short and wasing time is important to avoid, so you knowing tht you couldnt be with her forever should jus cut it off and do what makes you happy just before you jump into anything new reflect back on the relationships that didn't work out and try to realize what those reasons were so u can save even more time by avoiding these certain things. everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship so good luck. i hope u find the one without wasting much time or by making the same mistakes over and over.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be a classic line, but I don't believe men use that just like that. When a man says that sentence I believe he really means it, I mean he knows that the reason in because of him so that is like a confession.

Well in your case if you know it's because of you then you should try to find where you are going wrong and try to work on that. However if you are not ready then you should give her a reason and tell her honestly that you are not ready.

What Girls Said 2

• Just politely break up before it gets serious. It's been only 2 months, so it's not a big deal. My ex got bored after 3 years and he also used that classic line. It hurt like hell.

You look nice by the way lol. :D

• You have to let her know asap because her feeling for u grow everyday ur there wth her. I hve you said the love word!

What Guys Said 1

• It's only two months but still best break it to her softly... Maybe say on the phone "I really need to talk to you about something" in a worried tone so she kind of knows what's coming and then meet her tell her you're not ready?