Will ex come back? She won't let go completely and give final closure?

Ok ex girlfriend of 4 years split up. We had a serious relationship and gave a lot. She lost her dad and got £67,000 of which we went and had a lot of fun n we had to move with my family and spent a lot on the house. After splitting up she came to get clothes n stuff as she now lives at her mums and I gave her a final hug n kiss which she wouldn't return I said all the best n asked her if she say goodbye to me n she wouldn't. I spoke over the phone told her in sorry for being selfish n stuff as I never spent time with her as much as she's like. So she said u need a phone so we can text n stuff. Which I got. I tried n tried to get her to give us another go which she was to busy seeing old friends n treating me like crap. So I left it told her I'm there for her. Then I said I applied for a job at our favourite theme park as it reminded me of her. I then rang her n she was ok n friendly. She was at a party n had a few drinks I then said basicly I would love to start a fresh n that I'm sorry for the way I was n my family live her n so do I n I want another chance n her not meeting me halfway is forcing me to move on. She then rang me n started giving me abuse saying how we used to fight n thT I'm a nob n that she wants to get me beat up which is a lie n that all the times we had fun was faked which is a LIE we was very close we had our ups n downs but we both can be stubborn. i learned to not argue n walk away n stuff so I said in sorry n that I thought she should stop being angry. She put the phone down n I just said I'm sorry n we had loads of fun n that I understand she's angry but I accept my faults n I learned n that we shouldn't be angry b I just want to show her I do care n we are worth it. She's just like your to late. I'm like well we're still alive so never to late n that I tried from the first day she split n she never let me have a chance. So I sent her few texts saying my feelings n stuff n she won't cut me out but won't give me a chance.
0
2