Girlfriend dumps me for no definite reason.

Hello ladies.. I have been going through an emotional roller coaster since my girlfriend of 6mnths had left me a week after valentines day. She gave me a "true love" valentines day card, with"many more", and "I love you"... a week later she walks out on me for no definite reason. She had a number of minor excuses like"I just didn't think we would end up this far", "you don't have what it takes to keep it going" , and she was mad at my grandma for suggesting weight loss tips, when my girlfriend asked her about it, because she was on a diet. I weigh 225 6'2'', and girlfriend weighed 300lbs, 5'9''. I accepted her for her, and I had made that very clear to her many times. She has a hormone problem which causes the weight gain with aggressive appetite. She then used loyalty as an excuse. She had been sick all winter, missed lots of work, and I hardly got to see her more than 3-4 times per month. I thought she was seeing someone else, or I was making her sick? I did apologize to her before. Anyways, I did see a personality change in her 3-4 days before she left me. She would not look me in the eye, and she would not even kiss me. She was down, and said she gad a pain in her back. I took care of her that night, never pushed sex on her, and in the morning she just walks out on me. I am still shocked.. We always got along great, and I gave her all the love I could. She said love wasn't everything, it has nothing to do with body parts, and was nothing to do with money... Last Sunday at 11oclock at night, she calls me and she says..."i drove by the fisherman, and I thought of you today" (because I fish) she carried on a nice conversation, and says she will call me sometime, just doesn't know when... I was confused, what does this mean?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• She could be wanting to make sure you're still on the line, so to speak...Or she could have reminiscent thoughts...When a women gives "minor" excuses it's usually because she's trying not to hurt your feelings...Maybe she has lost interest and can't articulate it herself?...With her being ill and you two being apart so much, maybe that special bond that's necessary for a relationship didn't get built the way it should have...She did sound to me like she was kind of laying the responsibility on you, which can also be another "girl" thing to do...It's just something I'm against...It takes two to make it or break it...Whatever her reasons she has made a choice...Will she come back? Do you really want her to? Only you know this but I recommend you get yourself busy and keep occupied and get your head back into your world and away from hers...What's going to happen will happen...Now you just need to take care of you...Join a club, play sports, go out with the guys, etc...It about you now...Best of luck. Cheers!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Man nothing to you or anything but you need to just move on. It wasn't your fault. You were yourself through the relationship. You were a pretty supportive boyfriend it seems like. She just wasn't having it anymore. To me it kind of sounds like she just doesn't know what she wants right now. So she is trying to go back to being single seeing if that will help her out. By the sound of it. She called you, means she probably does miss you but she has a lot to work through. Believe me girls sometimes just need to get away from dudes. They need time for themselves. I bet she does love you man just let her go and see if she returns.

• It means she wants to make sure she still has control over you incase she ever decides to take your back. But don't hold your breath. You can do better than this. Move on and find someone else who will treat you much, much better than this.