My ex told me his reason for breaking up with me wasn't bc of anything I had done, that he just wanted to be single, how can I stop blaming myself?

He cheated on me and then broke up with me. he said it wasn't anything I did that he just wanted to be single. however, I can't stop blaming myself over things I did wrong and telling myself it was my fault he broke up with me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• It hurts right now but in time you will see that it was for the best. He had no morals. He cheated on you. There is someone out there for you. In time they'll come.

You can't blame yourself for the choices he made. Its not your fault. He made them. Just as you have made the choice to blame yourself. Change that choice. You're not to blame for the breakup.

You've got to keep moving forward. Take each day as it comes. Each day that passes is a victory for you and it will get easier. You find a lot of yourself. You've got to be your own best friend right now. Don't beat yourself up. Be kind to yourself. Its OK to cry for a while. But promise yourself that you won't let it defeat you. Tell yourself you will get through this. I'm a complete stranger and I'm telling you that you will get through this.

Good luck. 😊

• you were just not the right girl for him. its not the end of the world.

What Girls Said 1

• Understand that he wasn't man enough for or ready to settle down. Read the blog baggage reclaim it will help x