i need to get this off my chest. I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex. we've been going out for six months. I don't know why I did it, I guess I still have feelings for my ex but I know I can't go out with him. I love my boyfriend and I still can't believe I did what I did. my problem is I don't know if I should tell him I cheated on him or not. he'll most likely break up with me and possibly beat up my ex. help!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him so he can beat up your ex bf

• He didn't Put A Gun Up To Her Head & Force Her To Have Sex With Him...

What Guys Said 4

• Meh yes guys tend to break up more over cheating than girls. Don't tell him if you want to keep the relationship, if you get pregnant you might want to get the parental testing done to avoid a paternity fraud law suit if he finds out.

• tell him you cheated. it will eat at your soul for the fest of your life. and if you respect him you will tell him.

• You need to be an adult and tell your boyfriend. Any one who gives you there trust and love deserves to know when they are not good enough for you. It's selfish to keep some one in the dark, all the while still thinking that you love them as much as they love you. The only way you'll ever be able to look back on your life when laying in your death bed and die at peace with the world, it's to be honest, do as to others... It's a good rule to live by

• pick which one you love more. think long and hard, then one of them will get their ass kicked

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't tell him and let him decide if he wants to stay with you then later when he finds out you cheated and kept it from him he will leave you. It truly is his decision. If you had truly loved him more than your ex then you shouldn't have cheated. Actions speak louder than words.

I'm not trying to mean or anything. if you really want him to stay with you then you should show him you have cut contact to your ex and are willing to earn his trust back because you will not have it.

• I think you should break up and take some time to think about what you really want. you don't have to tell him you cheated if there is no way hell find out...you might have jumped into the relationship to quickly after breaking up with your ex. I was in the same situation and cheated with my ex. I had to delete him out of my life in order to get over him. no phone calls, no seeing each other as friends not even having him on my Facebook account. I've been with someone for a year now and am very happy. he still crosses my mind every now and then but I would never cheat if I saw him today. give your self time

• Ypi should tell him I know that you will be sceard but if your boyfriend find out from someone eles then he won't trust you any more. so as much as you don't want to tell someone will always know