Is this OK for my Girlfriend to be doing?

OK - MY girlfriend broke up with her EX of 7 years for 6 months now.
She knew for the last 2 years it was going no where and she was preparing for the break-up, Anyways she said she ended it mutually and they are still friends and they text every so often. Also she's good friends with his Step mum she feels like "shes another mum to her" anyways, She's also in close contact with his step mum which feels weird... I don't know what do you guys think? Like he treated her like dog shit, and was always doing pills and then she tells me oh he was a good guy, Like is she serious - I don't know why she wants to remain friends with him and his family...

Most Helpful Girl

• They were together 7 years of each other's lives. So was his family. And he was the one who she was in a relationship with, not his family. So what if she still talks to his step mom? She was a part of her life for so long, you can't expect her to just act like she means nothing now.

• I just find it weird she's like talking to his step mum and his gay brother like everyday, feels like she's another family.

• Well she kind of is.

Most Helpful Guy

• She prepared to break up with him for five years?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• walk away from her. she's not over her ex

• She doesn't find him attractive and i seen the texts and they aren't sexual or anything

• I woulsnt mess with her itll take her 2 years to be ready to break up thats insane.