Is it time to get divorce? Are my feelings real?

I'm married since 3 years and i loved my husband but i hated the way he treats me with it. He became a monster because of his jealousy so now i'm falling for another guy now and i don't know what to do? I mean he's a friend and all but i can't stop falling for him and i'm pretty sure that he felt it but don't want to talk about it. My husband's kind but he loves to control my life and his jealous is killing me. I don't want to tell him that i'm pregnant just for the best and i don't know if i should ruin my life and risk getting divorced.

Most Helpful Guy

• your life is already ruined, if you really loved your husband and cared about him, you wouldn't fall for the other guy. so i would suggest you to talk about your feelings with your husband if that dosen't solve the problem then get divorced and go for the other guy

• How can i tell my husband that i'm in love with someone else? He's going to lose his mind because of his jealousy and probably do something stupid.

• if your scared that he will abuse you or beat you then, tell this to someone that can protect you if your husband do this, and tell this to your husband infront of that person.

• thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect Ex:

What Guys Said 2

• if you're asking this yes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0