Girls, what does it mean when she deletes a photo of us on FB and then follows it up with some strange activity?

We had a fling, we ended it.

Recently, some strange activity has been occuring on her Facebook page. She deleted the only photo of us on her Facebook, but the photo was just a normal pic of us, no lovey-dovey couple thing. In fact, we were never a couple, we only had a fling. It's the ONLY photo she has deleted from her gazillion pics.

Anyway, after deleting the photo, she was tagged in a photo with some shirtless guy from some fitness-thing she was attending. I had already noticed it, but a couple of days later, at the exact moment I was online, she re-posted this photo with a heartshaped emoji that she NEVER uses.

Then my brother, who she also knows, posts a selfie and she likes it although she NEVER EVER likes anything he posts. It pissed me off a little tbh.

We ended things on pretty bad terms, and haven't spoken since (2 months ago). What is she doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's probably hung up on you

What Girls Said 5

• Erasing you from her life and moving on from you.

• Why would she erase me? There were no feelings involved, so why does she bother to delete a photo of us?

• Doesn't make sense because we have the same circle of friends and she's friends with my brother. How does your logic apply in my case? Deleting a picture of someone she can't delete from her life? Doesn't make sense.

• She can still delete you from her life. She doesn't need to talk or see you regardless of friends.

• She's trying to piss you off. Looks like it's working too.

• And why would she want to piss me off?

• Cuse she probably liked you more than she was letting on

• Because even though it was a fling she probably got more attached than she should've and now is feeling jealous/betrayed/used or whatever the right word is, and now she's getting back at you.

• Move on you stalker, my God.
    media.giphy.com/media/QC131C1Lm0NPy/giphy.gif

• Go to bed, kid.

• Well, the fact that you've gotten these remarks before says more about you than anyone else ;)

• It says I'm 15 and people dismiss my opinions when they disagree. Since they have nothing intelligent to say against my argument, they simply try to attack me personally to make theselves feel as if they won. This is true with anyone under the age of 18 in the world, people will try to use just about anything against you to feel as if they've won. Nice try doing that but you just got called out on your bs 😉

• I'd say she's moving on with her life and probably has a new crush. I think you should move on too.

• Pissing you off lol

• And what's her purpose? It's very hurtful and childish.