How do you know when to end an relationship?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• When you know things have become stagnant. And its heavy as hell on you to keep going and do something over and over and its not fetching you anything more.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, that's a good question actually. There are 2 links here, hope it helps:

www.lifehack.org/.../...-end-the-relationship.html

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...ships_b_4343243.html

• When things just are not good anymore, when you dread seeing them, when you cringe every time they give a stupid opinion, when you start talking to yourself about the crap they pull, when you dread having sex with them, when you wish you were single again, and when you know it is time.

• when you see the weak side and hidden flaws of your partner (the real him) and you got disappointed or you think you don't suit each other, same as if you heard complains from him without suggesting solutions to you or trying to help, basically when fighting takes more space than enjoying, and your point of view for your future as single and for both, the bullshit about the cons and pros lists is not sense, all problems can be solved and changed as long as you can work together and have same point of view for future, and a dinner table in a simple restaurant which you never go to or never will go to in future can be the best place to discus everything and make decision, doing it at home is useless cause everything there can remind you of your past good times !

• It should be obvious. All relationships are built on respect. A part of that is trust. Once there starts to be doubts, the chipping away at the foundations of respect and trust is inevitable, as is the conclusion, like breaking up. Think about what I just said as applied to your situation and you should have your answer immediately.

• When you feel like it.

• It just feels right, listen to your head. Not your heart

What Girls Said 2

• When you think about breaking up. This seems obvious, but a lot of times, love is blind and you bury your doubts, but they keep coming back over and over. Personally I feel like the moment you begin to wonder if you should break up, the relationship is over. I dated my ex for nearly a year and a ton of doubts cropped up, I buried them over and over again until those doubts began to haunt me. Not only did he turn out to be a different person, I stopped feeling as though he cared about me. When I started feeling more hurt then happy when being w/him, I knew it was time.

• Go with your gut