Should I stand up for this kid I like?

I commented this guy's (that I like) status on MySpace. He commented back but then I think it was his ex girlfriend commented "dork"

This upsets me and I don't know what to do. I want to say "that was uncalled for" or "wow what friends you have" or something back. The problem is I have never really talked to him and I don't know what to say.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that you like him and want to look out for him. However, this is one of those instances where I think it's better not to get involved. It's really not your place to say anything. Furthermore, if her remark was meant to be mean than he probably prefers to deal with it himself or not at all. This is my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• A girl calling someone a dork is usually not a bad thing. People use it in more of a teasing sort of way. So I would say no do not say anything, because it is not really an insult.

What Girls Said 1

• It's no big deal.

perhaps she meant it in a friendly way.