I texted my ex "I miss you" last night?

I regret this so much. He wants nothing to do with me! It's so pathetic.

What's a positive way of looking at this? :( I know he's going to ignore it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you even have his number still. DELETE IT

• I have it memorized though :(

• u get my point though

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't pathetic telling someone who you care about that you miss them , but it would be unwise to keep contacting him if he clearly doesn't want you to. You will only be able to move on from him if you never contact him again, because each time you text and he doesn't respond... you will just feel rejected all over again. You are causing your own pain by messaging him

If he ignores you then at least you know where you stand with him. Knowing where you stand with someone helps you to move on from them. Just try to restrain yourself from telling how you feel again. I would never waste my time, emotions and feelings on a guy who doesn't value them

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be harsh on yourself. you did your best in that relationship and it didn't work out. which mean it's time to put your heart In (healing mode)... not sit around and blaming yourself for a lesson (life lesson) you've just learned.

don't feel sad, coz nothing wrong about what u did last night. you just put your trust and your faith on someone doesn't need all that kinda attention. move on... coz you deserve better.

Good luck...

• look at it as way way for closer and an end to what you two had together. its time to turn the page and start a new and better chapter in you book of life

• HAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH you're pathetic AF I would've showed my friends and laughed about what a pathetic weak whore for my D you are.

What Girls Said 7

• I did it to to my ex... you ready for a story?
    Well he kept ignoring me, took the mickey and wasn't nice..
    So I moved on... I changed my number.. then next thing he's catfishing me on dating sites... so I went from sending silly texts like you had to being ignored, to become the one doing the ignoring...

Funny how life turns out...

So don't send any and to make sure you don't send anymore change your number.. so you aren't sitting around waiting for a reply.. if he tries to contact you, then to bad shouldn't have ignored you- life goes on

• It's OK, you are human and it happens. Don't be upset. Just try to learn from it and move on. He's just ONE person. Who cares about his opinion! In the grander scheme of things it doesn't matter. You'll eventually move on and find someone new and all will be forgotten.

• Look at it as giving him one last chance. You tried, if he rejects your feelings your feelings are better spent elsewhere. at least you know your side is clean and you can move on.

Goodluck, you will totally find a hot amazing person. Concentrate on loving yourself and being the most awesome you for now ;) <3

• you reached out to attempt to make it work because that's what you wanted. But, now you know that you did everything you could. no more "what ifs".

• If it ever gets mentioned say it went to the wrong number and move on

• You were honest to him. There is nothing wrong with that..
    It didn't work out I get the pain of it I am going through the same thing. I did twice, in a row..
    But look at the positive. I know it's hard to because by that message you showed you still have feelings.. I get you 100%. I get that feeling a lot.
    There is a reason why relationships sometimes don't work out. There a lot of guys out there. Throughout your life you will find many matches for you.. you will get heartbroken or break hearts but the right one will come some day. DON'T look for it. Love comes to you.. learn that. While that, remember the happy moments and learn from them. Take every broken relationship as a lesson.. Enjoy your life!! You are young! Love when it's meant to be, doesn't leave, doesn't die, doesn't move on.. One day you will wake up and find yourself moving on. That is when you know it wasn't meant to be..
    GOOD LUCK! HEAD UP!

• Just move on from it.
    In a couple of weeks, you'll be laughing about it. He won't be even thinking about it.

If you see him around, just keep walking. If sees you're fine, he won't think anything of that text.

There's nothing you can do about it, and you're far from the first or only person. It''s happened to most of us :)
    I've drunk text my ex boyfriend before, then completely forgotten about it 5 minutes later, then he text me back at about 3 in the morning, & I was just like "oh god" because I was just in the moment when I sent that text, so I just left it and it was all forgotten about.

Don't worry about it.