Why would my ex girlfriend do this?

Why would my ex girlfriend do this?

My Girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks yesterday. It was really over "too may arguments" stupid ones.. And there hasn't been any contact either. She blocked me on all Social Media... She did it so sudden I don't understand... Anyways I see now on my snapchat under added me I see her name and beside it says -Added You Back- so she simply unblocked me? Why would that be? Should I contact her or leave it for her?

What Girls Said 1

• Looks like she wants you back

• Is that what it means? What do I do?

• Just say you noticed she added you back on snap and you really want to work things out coz you miss her more then anything. Tell how much you love her and how much happier you'd be with her. Tell her you want to get together so you can tell her this in person

• Yeah I guess I can do that and see what she says. But I just honestly feel weird doing it since she broke it off... And I find weird why should still block me everywhere else except snap now... And her not following up with my stuff I want back..

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I think you should definitely contact her and ask her why did she block you and then unblock you.

• You really think I should contact her? She Dumped me... I don't know what to do, it's been 2 weeks now...