I don't find boyfriends easily. I'm scared I'm not loveable because of my disorder.
- YesVote A
- NoVote B
- Umm... he's an ass, you can do betterVote C
- You're crazy. I would've dumped you, too.Vote D
- You're loveable. And you will find your soulmate.Vote E
- You're disorder will never allow you to have a successful relationship.Vote F
Most Helpful Guy
Can you find a boyfriend who will love you? Yes, but... it's not going to be easy, depending on how severe your bipolar is. I had a step daughter who was bipolar. If you wanted to know the definition, look it up in the dictionary and her pic was there. She had a severe version.
1. Keep up with your meds, ESPECIALLY if you're feeling OK. Be as consistent when you take them as possible!
2. Avoid garbage foods. That includes fast foods and unhealthy snacks. Eat as healthy as possible ALWAYS. The once in a while variation is OK, but make it extremely few and far between. This will help keep your chemical imbalance more stable, along with your personality.
3. Develop a great support system with friends and family and a therapist. Let any new boyfriend know you NEED to have some (more like several) outlets to go to when you feel the stress of a situation. A boyfriend is OK, but what if the problem is with him? Then who can you turn to?
4. Find someone with patience. It's not easy to do, but a guy who's willing to look at situations with truth and honesty and deal with them over time. Along with that, be open to honest criticism. If your friends and boyfriend are telling you one thing and you're seeing it as something else, you're probably the one missing something. Be honest with yourself and be willing to admit maybe you're not seeing things correctly.
I think it's very possible to find a great guy and live a long and happy life with your situation!0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
What happened happened. If you love him, pull yourself together, follow your goals, get more stable, fix yourself, then try to be there. Who cares if no one can love you. You can still love them. if you find you're only hurting him, carry the memories with you, and let him go. But not after giving it your all. Change is unknown until you try it. Till (I) try to change. All ino is its a 50 50 chance ill change for the better. May be the biggest fck up if my life, but its a risk ill take. Come November.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE