Why do guys text break ups?

I went out with a guy at work and he broke up by text. My respect for him has gone to zero for being cowardly. We still work together! His hours have been cut and he's been getting in trouble lately. I just ignore him. he keeps staring at me. not sure what's going on. why text when you can talk?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter which way you cut it, it's just chickenshit. A girl broke up with me via text once... I just thought it was the weakest most lame thing a human being can do after declaring your love for someone.
    Trust me when I say to you, that if anyone wants to break up with you in a text message, they're not worth your time of day you deserve better!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • true. things look like they aren't working for him after the break up. I heard he's angry. he didn't even bother to talk to me before texting a break up. when I least expected it, a guy asked me out and he's educated, has a better job and is more willing to talk / spend time with me... I think it was for the better he dropped out of my life.

• One door closes and another one opens... Everything happens for a reason.
      I'm glad things are working in your favor.
      I hope chickenshit will grow some balls one day and learn how to be a respectable man and human being... For his sake.
      by the way... Thanks for the MHO!