My ex girlfriend giving me hard time right now what can I do?

I've been ignoring her for 2 weeks since the 4th week of the initial led break up , So last night I broke the ice, she mentioned the post I made about her which was some hurtful things I said even towards her family on Facebook, she wasn't happy about that she cussed me and told me she don't care she's over me I'm a crazy guy her ego was high we talked about how she's gonna miss the good stuff (including sexwise) about me she was denial about it so she stopped the chat I left it.

At 2 o'clock in the morning I got a message basically about my point she will miss the good things about me when we were together. She said I'm easy to be replaced for a new guy and that I'm going to find it hard to move on I replied with sarcasm although she says she's over me and don't care but it's only been 2-3 of no contact and 4 weeks since the break up she's being really bitter towards me. Because I left my whatsapp account to private she can't see my picture and status she has done the same to make it as if she blocked me, the. Today saved my number so I can see her picture I think to make me jealous the. She hid her profile again but never have blocked me. I'm confused what is she trying to do?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Probably fear of rejection or being left. So she does before u can.

• We hurt each other in the past she could be afraid that she may get hurt that's why she's being rough on me?

• Thats the only logical explanation i can thing of. who knows though it could be anything.

What Guys Said 0