OK this will be bullet form, girlfriend dumped me and said these things:
- We don't have enough time for each other, we need to remain focused on work and such (I Agreed with this statement)
- That its not fair for her to dancing with men, also does not want to hurt me anymore than she has.
- Does not love me anymore.
- That I am a great guy, but wants to go date other men who are not perfect and such.
- Don't try and convince her to go back to me right now.
- She don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but I'm the type of guy she can see herself with in the future.
- That she has not fully moved on from hurting me, and that she remembers all the wrong that she has done to me.
I'm just confused on everything that she said, and just want some insight on it. I can't believe/ fully understand what she has said ...
Most Helpful Girl
my instinct tells me there is someone else. These statements are a guilty statements. She either has someone now, or is seriously thinking about someone else. She may find that she wants to come back to you, but she is trying to do the right thing. Let her. Otherwise you may be with an unfaithful person for the rest of your life. Believe me.0