Girls, What is my ex girlfriend thinking?

Ok so ex girlfriend of 4 years dumped me due to grass is greener and ended up in a rebound after 2 weeks. So I found out via her Facebook and she never told me about him even though I was still tryna work us out. So I stopped talking to her and now she keeps ringing like every 2 days making excuses to talk to me. So I just text if you don't want to Get back with me don't contact me. She ignores then ring again after another excuse so why the hell does she keep ringing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she wants to get back with you.

• She's still with her rebound. But if I answer she just comes up with some lame excuse as to why she has called

What Girls Said 5

• Either she really missing you or she wants to keep you available in case she wants you back keep tabs on you

• She's keeping you right where she wants you. Take some time for yourself in a afew weeks you might not even want to get back with her coz you will relise that your worth so much more then being someone's 2nd choice

• Who knows

• Its a form of manipulation, do not give into it

• Maybe the other guy wasn't as great as you so she wants to get back with you..