Girls, What is my ex girlfriend thinking?

Ok so ex girlfriend of 4 years dumped me due to grass is greener and ended up in a rebound after 2 weeks. So I found out via her Facebook and she never told me about him even though I was still tryna work us out. So I stopped talking to her and now she keeps ringing like every 2 days making excuses to talk to me. So I just text if you don't want to Get back with me don't contact me. She ignores then ring again after another excuse so why the hell does she keep ringing.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she wants to get back with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's still with her rebound. But if I answer she just comes up with some lame excuse as to why she has called

What Girls Said 5

• Either she really missing you or she wants to keep you available in case she wants you back keep tabs on you

1|0
    0|0
  • She's keeping you right where she wants you. Take some time for yourself in a afew weeks you might not even want to get back with her coz you will relise that your worth so much more then being someone's 2nd choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a form of manipulation, do not give into it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the other guy wasn't as great as you so she wants to get back with you..

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;