I regret breaking up with my girlfriend! Is there still hope I can win her back?

So I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. We were on and off again during that time. One morning while she went to college to take a test before she got out for spring break I packed my clothes and left. She called me to let me know she was headed back home. So that's when I broke the news to her and told her I was leaving her. She was perfectly ok with it. She didn't beg or plead me to take her back. She hung up on me and that was it. Well last night she called me and wanted to meet so she could give me the rest of my belongings I had forgotten. I begged and pleaded her to be friends and at first she said no. She was moving on with her life. Then after awhile she agreed. So we got a snack and went our separate ways as being friends. Well today I haven't heard anything from her. Is it to late? Have I lost her for good?

What Girls Said 2

• No! Try texting her and schedule a meet up at a cute coffee shop and tell her what you're feeling deep inside your heart :) But don't go too fast. Have a conversation and slowly get to your point. Also, don't go there with the expectation that she'll take you back in an instant, you might be disappointed and if it happens to be that she does not want you back, at least you've told her your true feelings :)

• You ask this then deactivate... ok.

What Guys Said 1

• You want her to be your girl or friend? If your trying to be exclusive again don't tell her you want to be friends. She called you to give you your belongings, but how long was that since you broke up, if it was a month maybe she wanted to see you, women will sometimes keep your belongings for a while so they'll have an excuse to talk to you and see you, if you want her back as girlfriend hang out have fun and hook up, have sex with her that way her feelings could come back, people form a bigger connection when they he sex, and let her bring up getting back together.