Best way to show what a loss he made?

Okay so I want to show this guy I used to be with what a loss he made when I am going out tonight knowing he will be there. I do not want to get back with him I just want to show his loss if you know what I mean!! I'm gonna be really confident but what else? I was thinking about dressing hella nice and make myself hella pretty, prettier than usual. Obviously I am doing it for myself too but do you think that will work? Like if you saw someone you used to be with looking very attractive and having the best time in their life?

What Guys Said 1

• if he is the one that broke it off he might not even care that you went threw all the work to try and make him jealous

What Girls Said 2

• Is there a Chance here, dear, you could Show up with One of your Guy friends?
    This in itself just May get him Thinking when he sees who else has Been... Winking.
    Good luck and Enjoy. xx

• Nope. Dont show any reaction once they start playing games to get u back. if they ask u face to face then thats a different story.