Guys, Has a woman ever taken everything from you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Took my spirit and motivation and just about everything else when she left with the kids to live with someone else, now I'm left to sell the house that I get nothing for since would have gone into foreclosure so yeah I guess she did take it all

• Sorry to hear man.. Was this recent? Did you get over it yet?

• Yeah I don't feel confident with them driving yet even at 16 , they don't seem as mature as other girls their age since they have each other at the same age it seems to make them childish in a way

• Lucky my girl is very mature for 14 going on 15 she's like an only child because her sister is so much younger. But man oh man my head would be spinning having three 16 yr olds!!! Sorry but just the thought of that kinda freaks me out a little! lol

What Guys Said 9

• No, they have not and I actually consider myself lucky. I hope it remains like that forever!

• I've not been married yet so not personally. Seen one or two guys end up living in the office after the women had cleaned them out and taken the kids. One of them lost something like 80% of his assets.

• Living in the office damn that's gotta be depressing! I'm lucky enough to have a couple family members to fall back on. Thank god because my office is a constuction site!

• We never found out about the 2nd guy until after a couple of weeks. We just assumed he started coming in to work extra early and stayed late. He would go to his gym to use the showers and dress for work. His 20% share was almost all non-liquid assets so he had some real cashflow issues that month.

The real sad thing was, that the guy was so cut up over losing his kids, he just agreed to everything and signed all of it away to her in the heat of the moment wanting to do right by them and give them a good future.

• I did the same stupid thing signing those papers without even reading them! I was dealing with my father dying when she decided to serve me those papers! Heartless if you ask me!

• No , I dumped my ex & kept the house & more importantly the children , it's hard being a single dad , but I'm much happier without her !!

• Right on man! You must be a rockstar of a father! Or your ex is really bad! It is very hard being a single dad I know... But there's nothing I love more in this world than my kids!

• My ex has...

The saying "Forgive me for giving you everything I had before asking if you wanted it" comes to mind... I'll never do that again!

• No. I'm determined to never put myself in that position.

• Well don't ever become a husband then! Or knock a girl up that's another way a woman can use something you love against you.

• Thankfully no, and I don't ever want to find out what's it like, as some people I know.

• Probably safer to keep humping tornadoes than to get hitched! Lol

• I lost myself. Yes. She had taken everything from me.

• my virginity.

• No... what does this even mean?

• It means a Woman that you married or have kids with has used this against you in the worst kinds of ways. Like going through custody battles in divorce court etc. I personally gave up my house, my money, lost some custody of my kids. And it wasn't easy to leave that house since I put a ton of my own sweat and hard earned cash for it! Now I'm stuck not being able to get ahead in life because I lose about 30-50% of my paychecks to her! The only thing I kept was my truck because she knew I couldn't go to work to pay her without it! Get the picture?