Girls please help me figure this out. Please?

I was in a pre-relationship let's call it, with a girl for about 6 months, where I chatted with her first and after a few months she started liking me too, and that was a real good thing for me to accomplish.
We were really close to being officially dating in January, I was planning to ask her out, and then she told me that she's not close to God as she likes and she can't get close to Him with a boyfriend with her.
Don't be mistake she was really into me, we knew each other quite well and things about each other.

Well, it took me some time but I got over her mostly, accepting the shitish reason she gave me...

And then tonight I find out, less than two months later, she has a new boyfriend. How the f**k does that work? She got what she was looking to do very fast... She wasn't ready for a relationship, supposedly, with me and now she has a guy?

I am pretty mad and pissed off at this moment.

Please explain this behaviour to me...

What Girls Said 1

• There is no such thing as a pre-relationship.
    She friendzoned the fuck out of you and gave you a bullshit excuse.
    If you don't get the p move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Could be one (or more) of many reasons:

1) Her new boyfriend is religious.
    2) She knew you were going to ask her out but only saw you as a friend - sorry, but it happens.
    3) She found a way to make it work
    4) You were provided with incorrect information