Should I break up with her?

It's just that she's a punk and overly sensitive that pisses me off. Me and her were chilling at this park near our house, when this girl who doesn't like my girlfriend for no reason decides to show up and start shit. She brought a crowd of people to see and they all had their phones out. My girlfriend was just standing there with her arms crossed and the girl just kept pushing her. My girlfriend continued to stand there, so I yelled at her to fight back. She just stood there, then the girl straight punched her in the face and my girlfriend just started crying saying "why do you keep hitting me, I didn't do anything to you?" Everybody decided to leave since she was being scaredy and that shit was embarrassing. Also, every time we get in arguments she starts crying for NO REASON.

• Yes
  • Noo

98

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a terrible boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• she is the one who should leave you. can't you tell she has low self esteem and insecurities. and you are not helping her with that. to me your a prick who should have step in and tried to stop your g/f from getting hit even if it ment you getting hit

What Girls Said 8

• You should break up with her so that she can find someone who's less of a jerk. Embarrassing to you? Are you kidding me? She got punched in the face and all you're worried about is how embarrassing it was to you? Let her be free to find someone worth her time.

• Yes
    but she sould be dumping your bitch ass!
    ur the real coward!
    what kind of man just stands around and lets his girlfriend get beat up?
    she clearly deserves a better man.

• You encouraged your girlfriend to fight? You should've been defending her and getting the girl off her if that means picking your girl up and carrying her away , and pushing the girl off her. That was terribly embarrassing to your girlfriend for everyone to be recording her and her own boyfriend standing there. Break up with her for HER sake. She didn't do anything wrong. You're a shallow ass

• i'm taking you as a person who doesn't want to date someone that can't stand up for themselves aaaaand this chick is, in all honesty, a freakin pansy

• Just one sentence, break up with her for her please!

• She should leave you, becauce you didn't seem such a good boyfriend, i think she deserves better...

• Yeah you're not right for her. Do her a favor and let her be with someone else.

• Yeah you should absolutely leave her so that she can find a much better boyfriend than you omg.

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest bro women should never fight or raise a hand. Girls are the same why didn't you stand up for her bro you can't sit an act like your girl should be a brawler an a lover? She need to dump you for a sensativr guy not a picky jerk. Think before you speak cause karma is a baaaddd bitch bro an she always gets what she wants. Ok peace

• You are a dick!! If I was there I would protect her... And what embarrassment? You are the embarrassed because she couldn't fight back?
    Yeaa your should dump her so that she could just find a real man

• Haha the overly sensitive ones. It's such a turn off when girls are overly sensitive.

• Damn i wish i can change my vote, yeah do her a favor and break up with her.

• Break up with her, do her the favor. She deserves better.

• She isn't right for you clearly and stand up for her next time, you don't sound that great for her.

• You don't sound like a good boyfriend, so yes. I think she deserves better.