Should I delete and block my Ex?

I was in a great relationship for around a couple of years but for some reason it didn't work out once she switched cities because of work. Its been a year now and she has even married another guy and just posts their pics all the time on FB. I am an introverted person and she meant a lot to me but all these pics of hers with some other guy makes me feel bitter and resentful. We are not in contact since about a year. Will deleting her from my Fb give me some kind of closure?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do it or you will always be haunted by her ghost

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't give you closure but it will make it easier to move forward with your life. . . and it is the right thing to do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it would give you closer to get rid of everything that reminds you of her. Also, I know its hard, but try to move on without any resentment towards her and the relationship. The best revenge you can give her is by you moving on with your life and being happy without any grudges or regrets.

Best wishes my friend

• Yes it does

What Guys Said 1

• You can't get over her because you keep thinking about her. You keep thinking about her because she constantly posts pictures that you have access to. I think it's time to delete her off of facebook.