What is the preferred method in breaking-up with a cheating boyfriend, a wooden bat or a metal bat?

What is the preferred method in breaking-up with a cheating boyfriend, a wooden bat or a metal bat?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, a "metal" (aluminum) bat is much lighter but won't hit as painful as a wooden bat. So... wanna hit quick multiple times? go for the metal bat, wanna hit hard but slower? go for the wooden bat. PS wooden bats can splinter which adds a extra pain level in. Choose wise.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How about a Vampire Bat? That would sure scare him!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• LOL
    Are you preggers?

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's not okie to hit a woman for being a cheater then it's not okie to hit a man for being a cheater

FUk it's not okie to hit a anything not even an animal

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. How much money for a criminal defense attorney can you fork over?

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you just simply leave him? It's that simple! Women like you give the female half of the human race a horrible name...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope that bat is to hit his ps4 instead of him, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive. I carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, neither? Be the better person and never look back after briefly telling him it's over.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, get revenge in a non-abusive way... physical pain lasts for a short time, fuck his shit up in a more permanent life altering way

0|0
    0|0
    • wow chill, dont give her any ideas

• @Artist10 i'm anti-abuse, i'm doing the best i can with advise here haha

• u sound like u have some experience w revenge maybe lol, but nah in all seriousness, using a metal bat is straight up crazy

• Uh neither. Dont be stupid and beat the shit out of him xDIf he doesn't know you know, play it smart and try to catch him in the act or something :/

0|0
    0|0
  • How about the door?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;