What is the one important thing that you think you've learned from a previous relationship, breaking up with an ex?

Have you learned anything from a breakup?

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• dont settle wait for what you deserve and once that chapter is closed dont go back

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm that im a pretty fuckin cool cucumber and can put up with a lot of shit.

What Girls Said 12

• Your perspective on life brings more peace of mind, comfort, beauty, depth, etc than extrernal sources. You may lose those outside things at any time and you will be ok in the long run if you develop yourself to be resilient and focus on positivity and moving forward.

• No matter what, a man will not believe the reason you gave him for breaking up, even though you complained about it throughout the relationship. They'd rather assume you're a cheating whore than admit they are simply an ass who can't get along with somebody.

• You can't force something that's not there

• If a guy pressures you, he's not worth your time.
    Communication is so important, especially if you don't see each other every day. If you have bad communication skills, the relationship won't work out.

• not to let them take over my life!!

• Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy.

• Well I have learned but I am not there yet with practicing it. That one thing is knowing when to walk away.

• Impermanence

• that time heals, you learn to love yourself again and realise that you deserve so much more. It's a time to reflect and move forward, which is what I'm doing as I was dumped last month. If you surround yourself with friends and family, treat yourself and take time out, you WILL see the light and be able to move on slowly but gradually.

• Heartbreaks don't last forever.

• Yeah I've learned to trust no one and to be selfish and always put myself first.

• They love their single life better than taking a risk to know a girl. Stupid And gullible.

What Guys Said 11

• If she believes people rode dinosaurs, let her go.

• "Don't date crazy chicks"

Words to live by.

• If your relationship feels like it's not going anywhere after you talked about it 2-3 times and it's been more than a month and a half, just go ahead and leave.

• never drag a relationship due to emotional attachment

know enough to have a frame of work to walk away or to know how its going

• can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

• Dont bang chicks that talk about guys who banged her on cam under some metal site forum

• Don't date someone because you pity them

• dont spend too much money in relationships on the edge...

• that girls are weird

• Dont trust women. Just this.

• If she acts crazy, sounds crazy, and seems crazy... she's crazy.