What does this mean?

me and my boyfriend broke up. We are friends with benifets now. Right after sex I started crying it was to much for me. I asked him if he has feelings for me and he said he does just not the way I do. I asked him if we can have another chance he said "idk maybe"

Most Helpful Girl

• just let him go... if he wants to be your benefit friends knowing that he was your boyfriend that shows up that he's a JERK. don't talk to him even tho it may be hard , ignore him and he'll come after you.
    One day i saw an interesting quote 'men are just like cats , when you feed them they attack your hand , when you go away , they'll come to your door'
    good luck

What Guys Said 2

• he want's to keep boning you

• dont do anything just for physical needs... this things hurts more... you can't see them going..

What Girls Said 1

• So now he gets sex without commitment. He is just using you. Stay away from him so you don't get more heartbroken.