I want my ex girlfriend back?

I want my ex girlfriend back?

My ex girlfriend blocked me on snapchat and I checked my Added me list and her name is there now says -Added You back- did she unblock me or something? It's been now exactly 3 weeks of no contact since the break up... It's killing me... But she dumped me so I don't think I should contact her... It was simply about arguments adding up but it was really stupid... And I wanted to be the better person after all the harsh things she said to me and how she handled it, and I text her saying "I hope all is well and im just wondering if we can talk in person. I would really appreciate it" and she still hasn't answered it since yesterday night? Should I just give up? I want her back...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the world do you want to spend your life constantly looking backwards into the mud? Forget her. Onwards and upwards. Keep busy so you have no time to ruminate on failed relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on bro. Honestly just from what i read she could not have been that interested bro. Even the worst girls can aknowledge a break up, but there is a second side to the coin. Something about you makes her too uncomfortable to let you back in.

• I honestly didn't do nothing wrong, we had a few minor arguments like regular relationships, everyone was telling me she was so nice etc.. Then she just randomly turned for the worst somehow after I do for her was always there for her. She dumped over text and said some barsh words to me... Ever since I haven't heard back and she's didn't answer my text.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on :/
    You guys aren't together for a reason.

• You should move on, i don't think she is going to take you back if she's not responding to your texts ;/

What Guys Said 0