If you love someone soooo much and you have to move on to someone else?

Do you think you can ever be happy?

• No. You can't really be happy..
    48%(10)42%(18)Vote36%(8)
  • Yes you can be happy..
    52%(11)58%(25)Vote64%(14)

Most Helpful Guy

• one person should not dictate happiness in your life. that's a simple lesson i've learned. happiness shouldn't be dependent on another person. you can be happier with a person but your happiness shouldn't live or die with them

• I know this... This is the type of words I use on others when they're feeling down and I'm in a good place in my life... Yet we say it, but how can you tell yourself to be happy and pretend to be when you know you're not...

I think this is something we all read and agree with... but then again yiu cannot truly control how you feel... Because we're not robots... And I honestly feel that ere are certain people that make you fell happier than others... Just like there are others who make you feel angrier than others... And even when we know we shouldn't let others determine your happiness and such... In the end you know that it does matter...

• agree it's easier said than done. but if you can get to that point, and i can say it from experience, life is definitely a lot easier

• True! ...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• You don't think you can be happy, but you really can.

People are remarkably poor judges of how negative events will effect them down the line (affective forecasting) -- consistently over-emphasizing the impact and duration of the negative events.

• When there's closure you can be happy much sooner.

Even without closure, eventually the feelings become so distant that it would be silly to not value what's in front of you. It just sucks for the 2nd person having to deal with someone who mentally somewhere else.

• Ideally speaking, no you cannot be happy.

• In what situation will I have to move on to someone else if I really love someone?

• Just life... Sometimes things don't work out... And even though you love someone it just can't work... But you still love them... But life goes on, so you must move on... Can someone be able to be in that situation?

• I look 40!!! 😂😂😂

• Yeaa!! You do! :-D
      Aren't you!

• You can never be truly happy unless you say what you have to say. Holding in things would make you suffocate. Once you let yourself out , you can let yourself out and move on.
    Rebounds would just hurt more.

• You tell us as a wise sage of 100 years old you must know everything.

• It will take time, of course, but anything is possible.

• it's all in your head so yes you can still be happy

• Yes.
    Eve had no choice but Adam.
    Whole world is there now from them.

• I don't know baby we'll see

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, you can be happy! The thing to remember is this person is only on your mind in the present. You had a life before this person came along and you can have a life after!

This is a thing I find common with people. They date someone, the relationship ends and they are hurting and they think they can never be happy again without that person on their life. But they can. That person only matters in the present and that's it. You have so many people who probably love you and give value to your life. So why is one person the only one that matters?

I know it's hard when people are in the midst of a break up. I get that. But there is a life beyond the pain. You will be happy again :)

• Only if you have really moved on from the hurt. I do believe if you love someone they may always have a place in your heart. It would be unwise to enter into another relationship if you are still heartbroken and not totally over them.

• if you truly love a person i don't think you can love anyone more. So I think you can't really be happy

• Happiness comes from within and not from a relationship with a guy.
    I was shocked how I survived being dumped by my husband. In fact I thrived!

There is always something better around the corner. I can vouch for that!

• Time, it will take time but yes eventually i will become happier.