My boyfriend picked a sorority party girl over me?

he used to make fun of her and say she was loud, annoying and orange and to me he would say I was perfect and that he'd never find anyone like me and that I was the love of his life. and now he's dating her? they dont even live in the same state... theyre over 10 hours away and see each other twice a year. what the heck?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he crushed on her and had fantasys about her. Maybe she was easy to. It sucks to because he lied to you about not liking her or dating a girl like her. I think he used you by saying all this sweey stuff about you then he runs off and date her. And that sucks he left you for her. That was very wrong.

• People who talk bad about others are FULL OF SHIT

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe there was always underlying attraction for her and he just wanted to hide it. You can't blame someone for having feeling for another person. It might not make sense to you, but to him it does.