I was hooking up with my ex for three months only to find out he had a girlfriend?

should I tell her? we broke up because he cheated on me. you know what they say, once a cheater, always a cheater...

• tell her
    73%(35)72%(60)Vote71%(25)
  • don't tell her
    19%(9)17%(14)Vote14%(5)
  • other
    8%(4)11%(9)Vote15%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• you should probably tell her. i mean just think how you would feel. it would be hard to hear but i'm sure you'd appreciate it if someone had come and told you that your boyfriend was cheating on you

it's probably going to be a tough conversation but i think you should tell her

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anything to her. If anything, she'll just think you are lying and trying to break them up.

It's up to him to own up to it and tell her.

What Guys Said 12

• You're better moving on. His girlfriend could see you as the cheater and relationship-wrecker.

• girlfriend - tell her

wife - don't tell her, but threaten to.

• She'll think you're being spiteful. I wouldn't do it. Just stay out of the drama and just move on and stop seeing him.

• Tell her. Why would you hook up with an ex anyway? Especially one who cheated? You need to pick better men.

• Well, would you have preferred if the cheatee had told you that "sorry I didn't know he had a girlfriend but now that I know I figured you should know"?

I think you would have preferred to know the truth, so I voted A).

• You can try but she may not listen... at least when she does learn she would likely try to thank you afterwards.

• You're not responsible for her feelings. It's a matter between him and her and he's the one being unfaithful. Keep at it until he or she calls it off, I say.

• I think you should tell her. I'd want to know if my girlfriend was cheating on me

• Tell her for sure...

• Tell her she deserves to know.

• tell her, i bet she doesn't mind.

• yes if you are her

What Girls Said 7

• Only if you can prove that he's been seeing you. No proof you will look like your trying to break them up.

• best advice, this chick is right

• @Artist10 oh my friends stood by me even though we argued about it, now i trust them even more then ever and will always trust they have my back

• Tell her!

• I've told countless wives about their husbands/boyfriends cheating ways.

Every single one of them kept the relationship.

There is absolutely no point telling her. He will BS his way out of it anyway and label you a nutter! It's just a game to these guys. They PLAY everyone

• Tell her, he is disgusting wanting his cake and eating it too

• She is better to know that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

• Chalk it up to experience and move on rather than seek revenge

• Don't tell, just stop doing it.