I was hooking up with my ex for three months only to find out he had a girlfriend?

should I tell her? we broke up because he cheated on me. you know what they say, once a cheater, always a cheater...
  • tell her
  • don't tell her
  • other
    Vote C

813

Most Helpful Guy

• you should probably tell her. i mean just think how you would feel. it would be hard to hear but i'm sure you'd appreciate it if someone had come and told you that your boyfriend was cheating on you

it's probably going to be a tough conversation but i think you should tell her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've told countless wives about their husbands/boyfriends cheating ways.

Every single one of them kept the relationship.

There is absolutely no point telling her. He will BS his way out of it anyway and label you a nutter! It's just a game to these guys. They PLAY everyone

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE