He left me heart broken. 😢?

I had met him on badoo. He was a wonderful guy he had everything i want. He showed me he was interested on me and that he wanted something. Until one day i started to notice him a little distance. He was not the same as he was before. He had ignored my texts until last Wednesday he decided to answer my text. He told me he started talking to some other girl that he had known a little longer than me and decided to give it a try. What gets me really mad and upset was the fact that i had told him a week before if he still want to talk to me and he said yess... why would he change all of a sudden he said he didn't want ti hurt me and that he didn't play me... we weren't going out but we did kiss and made out. He played me for a fool and its killing me inside 😢 i still want him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rlly don't know, a girl did something similar to me, it sucks.
    Try to get over him, I know it sounds hard, but time will help you!
    Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• That is nature of dating.. It's called no commitment until commitment is established verbally and mutually.
    That goes for you too. Grow a thicker skin and get ready for an exciting ride

What Guys Said 4

• Well there is nothing you can do about this, he has to make up his mind as to what he wants, if he has started talking to other girl then it shows that he is indecisive and is keeping his options open.

• sorry man, he's attracted to this other girl more, it's as simple as that. just try to move on and find another guy.

• I'm sorry he chose the other girl over you. You can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to

• Been there, done that! The only reason I did it is because I kinda was expecting more from her, so after a couple of months I realized that being with her is only a path with a dead end.. Few days later I met a girl who is actually way much better than the previous one

What Girls Said 1

• move on it's not worth it really... he did play with your feelings by kissing you.