Stage 5 Clinger, help?

I went out with this guy 2 dates and he seemed great, almost too good to be true. But only 4 days of talking and he already wants to meet my parents, have sex, and be my boyfriend. I haven't been in a serious relationship so this seems way too fast for me. Funny because I always thought I would be the clinger. What's the best way to tell him I cannot do this type of relationship he wants?

Most Helpful Guy

• The meeting the parents and having sex yeah that seems fast I'll agree but wanting to be your boyfriend that's normal as there is really no point to dating if your not going to be together in a relationship.

• I mean I wouldn't go on a date just cuz. I do want a relationship. But I mean it's two days straight of "I want to meet your parents" and asking me for sex. it's just too much too fast and I already asked him twice to slow down. But it's like he just starts back up again in a few hours.

• That's not what I was saying I was saying it's normal to ask someone to be in a relationship with you after a few dates really you learn most of the stuff you need to within 2-4 dates. As for the meeting the parents and sex and all that other stuff I was agreeing with you that, that's to fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds a little desperate I think. Like he wants to hurry up and catch you before you change your mind lol.

Just tell it to him straight. Say it's getting a little intense for you and you need to take it slow.

• Lol funny thing is. I've asked him twice to slow down. It's like he does and then starts back up the next day.

• Ahh so you tried that lol. Well.. If he can't do it, I think you should tell him that it's not working out. Your boundaries are non negotiable.

• Lol yeah. I'm gonna have to. Thank you!

What Guys Said 5

• Just say "omg what a rookie mistake" lol he'll feel insecure tho

• Tell him, life is short in one hand but there's always time for everything and it's not good time in my life to have you as my boyfriend because I'm not knowing myself completely that I can go on with you or not.

• Take it slow, tell them you aren't looking for that or aren't ready yet

• Did you make out on either of the dates? What does "asking for sex" mean in his case?

• Sooner you tell him to slow down and take this slow the better but sounds like he wants something more serious sooner.

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell him how you feel

• Just say that he's moving too fast and it is pushing you away from him! He seems a little insecure wanting to lock you down so quickly. (that's just my opinion)
    You are the price to him so either your way or no way, if he's too clingy.

• just tell him honestly like "listen I want to take things slow and I feel we're not on the same level right now"
    From there you can see his reaction if he is willing to wait and try to get to know you or is just after sex etc.