to cut a long story short..
- First love, together since 15 for about 3-4 years
- Split up (Ex ended) at about last 4 months, get back together
- Split up (mutual) again due to not seeing each other a lot, and both making no effort
- I start seeing someone new (didn't go very well) but ex came back on the scene
- Thought we had a chance to make things right then suddenly decides he doesn't want anything cause he doesn't want to keep hurting me by being indecisive.
- We just stay friends
- I find someone who I really get on well with, have so much in common, can't actually believe how much we get on from how long we've known each other
- Ex decides to miss me and having a relationship
- Goes away and thinks about what he really wants
( circumstances haven't changed about why we didn't see each other much.. being at uni even though staying at home)
- I decide that I like this new guy, things with ex won't work right now
- ex wants to make me happy and do whatever.
- I tell him its not the right time and I'm with someone else now
= he goes funny with me
- this makes me sad as I feel I don't want to lose him
what do I do?! stay with current new guy or go back to ex
I'm broken :/