My parents divorced 2years ago and now my dad has been using a date site and I'm just plain sick of it. I need help please, I'm desperate?

My parents divorced about 2 1/2 years ago and I thought it was just gonna be us after that. My mom and I and on other days my dad and I. In other words no outsiders but what I didn't know is that my dad has been on the online dating scene for like a year and a half. He dated this one girl and didn't tell me about it until I found out by his ringtone for a different person (my dad never puts a specific ringtone for someone). I confronted him about it and I actually was supposed to meet her that coming weekend. I don't want a step-mom, I just won't care about her. He broke up with that girlfriend because she had a issue about my dad still talking to my mom when I'm still 15 and I need both my parents while I don't need her and she could just jump in pool of crocs for all I care. If she doesn't like my mother then she can just go to hell. I hate how my dad is still trying for a girl, he told me after the last girl that he wouldn't go back but I catch him today looking at that same goddamn website. As you can tell, I don't take too kindly to outsiders. I don't want to tell my dad because I'm afraid he'll just yell at me and my grandma (his mom) gets sick and while we're at rehab, he's texting some whore/bitch/slut/cunt and I'm sick of it. I have a lot of anger in me because I'm 15 so hormones and stuff. I just really wanted it to be just us. I'm probably being selfish in most of your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me you're not selfish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think you could end up with a really nice step mum and step sister/sister's.

I do understand where you're coming from.

How would you feel if it was your mum dating someone?
    She may even be doing it.

• No she isn't, she told me that she's never doing that again. She's got married twice already, I have a step-brother from another marriage before me.

• Half siblings are by blood from your mum or dad.
      Step siblings are the children of your step parents so not blood related

• Thanks for mh

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You're already 15. How long is your father supposed to put his own life on hold for you? He doesn't need your approval for who he dates or eventually even marries. Hopeful, out of respect for him, you will act respectfully to the women he chooses to have in his life.

Yes, you need both your parents in your life. But each of your parents may need (and want) more than just you in theirs.

• Fine maybe he can but I'm definitely not gonna treat as my mom. I'm gonna treat her as a temporary guest because we all end up alone in the end.

• Sorry to tell you this, but you really don't have a say in the matter. I can understand the bitterness, but this is an issue for your parents to deal with. I'm sorry you are caught in the middle. You could try to sit them down and talk to them about it, but I really doubt it would do much good. Best of luck to you!

• My mom doesn't know about it. They're divorced and only talk when it's either me collapsing (I get atoic seizures) or me getting a bad grade (which rarely happens).

• *atonic

• Your dad is lonely. Sometimes a man just needs a woman. Try and look at it from his point of view.