I'm in love with someone I left?

What do I do? We dated for a long time and I really liked him. There were some misunderstandings and I left, I didn't fight because I had absolutely no idea what to do, I felt like there was no way out I was literally paralyzed! He thought I didn't like him but I thought he didn't like me but we both did? I was thinking it would work out eventually and if not then it's not meant to be. He was such a mess and I was sad, within a month he had a new girlfriend. I was heartbroken but well I left him.. He started innocently flirting with me so it gave me a sense of hope. I mean he has a girlfriend. I decided it was best to just pretend like he didn't exist, I don't look at him and I don't talk to him. I avoid him at all costs, I have stopped going to places where he's at. It's also very hard for me to see him because my heart breaks a little and I don't want to put myself through that. I still have very strong feelings for him and I miss him like crazy. I regret not fighting for him but he was so quick with jumping into the arms of another girl and oh well.. What do I do? How do I get over him?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try to look at it from what happened to me. He found someone quick, so it might be on the rebound from you leaving him. He may not be that interested in her. There's only one way to find out. Take it step by step. Go where you might see him. Let him know somehow you still care about him. If it doesn't work out, you've lost nothing and you'll know to move on.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't fight love so you have to get a good relationship with your feelings. Don't try to fight it... you love the guy, so admit it, smile at it and relish the feeling. With practice, and maybe after crying out the frustration, you will find the feeling quite delicious.

This is the big secret on how to move on: keep loving the person, because you DO. And the feeling of love that you are radiating, will attract your next lover, or will bring this one back. Right now, you're perhaps not feeling good and I sympathize. However, you WILL get better.

I recommend reading about the law of attraction, it will make a lot of sense, a lot more than the things most of us are taught.

Hope this helps.

• Find another guy or because you do care for him it is his happiness that is important so be positive for him...

• there is a saying, if you love something set it free if it doesn't return then hunt it down and kill it... lol

• Oh well.

• Dear. You're perfectly great girl and I wish you to go away from him and just start new life.

What Girls Said 0